The Replacement Pt. 03

This is one part of a 5-part story. It is mostly a tale of first-time exhibitionism, but in certain chapters it does contain some incestuous overtones in regard to one of the relationships. If that is not your cup of tea, this probably isn't the story for you. Consider this your warning.

If you like this story and want to follow my characters' adventures within their connected universe, I recommend bookmarking my page, as the next story may or may not be in the same category. Constructive feedback is appreciated.

All characters involved in sexual or explicit activity are 18 years of age or older.

This part of The Replacement picks up directly from the previous part. You might want to consider starting at the beginning, so it makes more sense, but that's up to you. Enjoy!

*****

Monday night, 4 days before Opening Night

"Hello?" I answered.

"Gavin?" Kaitlyn responded.

"Yes...what's up, Kaitlyn?"

"Umm..." I waited but she didn't finish.

"Can I help you?"

"Uh...I..." she stammered. I waited again and she finally continued. "I can help you."

"What do you mean? Help me in what way?" I had no idea what she was talking about, and I wondered if she had been drinking. I knew she was only eighteen, but it was unrealistic to think that underage kids didn't party or get drunk.

"I can do it," she blurted out.

"You can do what?" I asked.

"I can play Josie," she said in a soft voice.

Suddenly, it felt like the air left the room and all I could hear was the pounding of my heart in my head.

I had known Kaitlyn Crosby for a little while now. When I bought the theater two years ago, she had been heading into 11th grade. During that period of time, she had had lead roles in a number of the family friendly plays and musicals that were put on by some of the other directors who worked at my theater. She was a great little actress, and I knew that she intended to pursue her acting career at college.

She turned eighteen at the beginning of the summer and had asked me if I would allow her to gain some experience behind the scenes as the stage manager for my summer show. At first, I had balked at the idea because the show I was directing was strictly for adults, with full frontal nudity and explicit sexual contact. But she was persistent and after speaking with her parents, who seemed supportive, I conceded.

Kaitlyn usually wore dark-rimmed glasses and had curly red hair, which she kept tied back into a ponytail most of the time. The only times I had seen her hair down was when she was in roles that required it, and without her glasses she reminded me of the princess in that Disney movie Brave. She was about 5' 7", and usually buried under layers of oversized clothing. Outside of hoodies and sweatshirts, I had only seen her in various stage costumes, none of which had been very revealing, and I couldn't honestly tell you what kind of body she had. Not that it really mattered, but I'm a guy and I notice girls with nice bodies. I can honestly say that Kaitlyn had never even been on my radar in the sexual attraction department.

She had done a great job so far as my stage manager, dealing with everything backstage so efficiently that I rarely had to do anything other than direct. And I knew that she would have continued to perform beyond my expectations. But it was over. The show was canceled.

Last night, after a grueling Tech Day, my leads, David and Caroline Parker, had hit a deer on the interstate. Their car had flipped over the guardrail and rolled into some trees. Caroline suffered only cuts and bruises, but David had two broken legs and numerous fractured ribs. He would be convalescing for months, and he wouldn't be on the stage for a long time. I had briefly entertained the idea of filling his role myself, but he and Caroline were newlyweds in their late twenties, and she couldn't continue her part in the play without her husband. Especially since she would have to have sex with another man.

I had spent most of today coming to terms with the cancellation of the show and was well into a bottle of scotch when moments ago Kaitlyn called and told me that she could take over Caroline's role. The shock surged through me as I tried to process this new information.

"What--what are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"I can do it, Gavin," she said again. "I had the entire script memorized by the time of our first rehearsal, and I know all of the blocking too."

"How?" I asked, not certain I believed her.

"I have an eidetic memory," she replied. "I memorize patterns and text almost instantly."

I thought about it for a moment, wondering if it could work, when I suddenly remembered that she and I would have to have sexual intercourse on stage--and she was eighteen years old.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"Why?" she asked, her voice pitching higher.

"You're too young. And--and you know why! Your parents would never allow it."

"I already talked to them before I called you," she said defiantly.

"And they agreed to you playing a role in which you would be fully nude and performing sexual acts onstage?" My own voice was rising as the incredulity of the idea pressed down on my mood and came out as annoyance.

"Yes," she responded, then added, "After I talked them into it. I'm eighteen. I'm an adult. I told them that I was leaving for college in a few weeks, and if the same role was offered to me there, I would take it and they wouldn't have any say or even any knowledge of it. So, it didn't make sense for them to refuse to allow me to do this."

"But you are going to college in Florida," I added, trying my best to talk some sense into her. "You live here. You are going to have friends and family who may see you if you are in this show--naked--and doing things of a sexual nature. Are you telling me you are ready for that?"

Kaitlyn paused, and I waited for her answer. "Yes," she said. "I'm ready. Acting is my dream, and I will do anything I have to do to make it big. I plan on going to Hollywood and if I need to do nudity or other things that push my boundaries, I'm willing to do whatever it takes."

"This is a small community theater in southwestern Pennsylvania. This show isn't really going to help you reach your dreams of stardom," I said, continuing to play devil's advocate, even though a kernel of hope was blooming in my chest.

"I know," she replied. "My parents said the same thing. But if I can do something like this here at home, it won't be so intimidating at college. I feel like I would be ahead of the game, and it could help me be more fearless in my acting and in my selection of roles. Please, Gavin. I know I'm young. And I'm not some gorgeous blonde like Caroline. But I can do this."

I took a deep breath. My throat was beginning to feel dry. "And you know you would have to be sexually intimate with me, right? I'm thirty years old. And you, at eighteen, are OK with that? You would be OK with going down on me? And me going down on you? And having actual sex with me? And all of this would be onstage in front of hundreds of people for two nights, two weekends in a row. You're positive that that is something you could do?"

I heard Kaitlyn's breath catch in her throat as I laid it all out on the table in graphic detail. I waited for ten seconds, hearing nothing but silence. My hope began to die again, certain I had finally scared her off.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"That doesn't sound very confident. I don't think this is a good idea."

"Yes! I can do it, Gavin! Give me a chance. Please!"

After a moment I responded. "Let me sleep on it. I'll let you know tomorrow. Goodnight, Kaitlyn."

I hung up the phone before she had a chance to plead her case any further. It was late and I was somewhat drunk. My head was muddled, and my emotions were all over the place. Maybe the morning light would bring clarity.

*****

Tuesday morning, 3 days before Opening Night

I woke at 7:48am, after probably four hours of sleep, and immediately recalled the conversation with Kaitlyn. The idea that I would play Josh opposite an 18-year-old Josie was ludicrous. I worried about the aesthetics of it. Would it even look right? Could I age her up enough for it to be believable? And what would people think of me having sex in my own show with someone who was a minor less than three months ago? Would they even understand that I hadn't intended it that way? That I wasn't some kind of pervert?

I struggled with the idea for two hours, trying to think of every possible angle and why it could or couldn't work. Ultimately, I began to realize that it might actually be doable. The ember of hope that had been ignited last night was beginning to flame. Kaitlyn, it seemed, was fully on board. I wondered if that had changed overnight. After staring at my phone for ten minutes, I fired off a text.

Are you still willing to play Josie?

I received a reply less than twenty seconds later.

Yes!

Stand by. I'm going to call your parents.

K.

With a shaky hand I dialed Kaitlyn's home number. Her father, Jerry, answered after the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jerry, it's Gavin Dillinger. How are you?"

There was a slight pause before he answered. "I'm OK, Gavin. What's up?"

"Uh, this is a little awkward," I began. "Kaitlyn called me last night."

"I heard," he replied.

"Yeah. So, I guess you know about what happened to David and Caroline Parker."

"I do. It's terrible. Damn deer are thick as mosquitoes around here."

"Yes, they are," I responded, trying to think of how to word what I wanted to say.

"Listen," Jerry said. "I understand your predicament. Kaitlyn explained everything. We were fully on board with her working behind the scenes. I know she really wanted to have that backstage experience when she went away to college, and we've seen your shows. We had talked it over with her beforehand and had decided she was mature enough to handle it--backstage. But, when she came to Diane and me last night and told us that she wanted to be in the show, I can't say we were overjoyed."

"I can imagine," I responded with a lump in my throat. "It's a very adult show."

"Yes. But Kaitlyn is technically an adult now. And when she helped us realize that she could possibly be in this same situation in just a couple months at college, we conceded her point. I can tell you are nervous about this conversation, so I'm going to let you off the hook. Honestly, the fact that you are nervous eases my mind a little. It means that you take this seriously. And if I can have your solemn promise that my daughter won't be mistreated or taken advantage of in any way, then she has my permission to be in the show."

I stood with the phone pressed to my ear and my mouth hanging open, dumbfounded at this turn of events, for long enough that I heard Jerry Crosby clear his throat.

"Yes, Jerry. I absolutely promise that I will take care of her. I would not think of mistreating her in any way and I will be super protective of her. Thank you very much. You have no idea what this means. I thought that this show was dead in the water. Thank you again."

"She's standing right next to me, so I may as well put her on with you. I'll talk to you later, Gavin. And I'll be holding you to that promise."

"Yes, sir," I responded happily.

"Gavin?" I heard Kaitlyn say.

"Hey there, Kaitlyn. I guess we are doing this."

She squealed and I quickly pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Can you come over to my house for lunch? I want to talk over some things."

"Of course!" she exclaimed. "What time?"

"Can you be here by 11:30?"

"I'll see you then, Gavin," she said.

We ended the call and I sat at my desk with a million thoughts running through my head. I had to let the others know. We had a rehearsal tonight.

*****

Kaitlyn hung up the phone and jumped up and down in a manic display of pure joy, then hugged her dad and thanked him profusely. She ran to her room and immediately called Haley. She told her the news and they chatted for a few minutes, then she hung up the phone and paced aimlessly around her room. She was full of nervous energy.

Gavin had invited her to lunch, which was only an hour and a half away. But she needed to treat it like a job interview. If he didn't think she could handle this after speaking to her over lunch, he probably wouldn't go through with it. So, how could she make sure he didn't change his mind?

I need to look older, she thought to herself. She took a quick look in her closet and realized that nothing she had was going to impress him. She rifled through the pile of new clothing her mom had bought her for college, but there was nothing that really stood out there either. They were a lot nicer than what she had in her closet, but they didn't project the image of a 20-something professional.

Suddenly, a lightbulb went on over her head. The wardrobe at the theater. She and Caroline were about the same size--other than their boobs--and she was positive that Josie's work uniform would fit her.

Grabbing her makeup bag and everything else she would need to get ready, Kaitlyn hopped in her car and sped off to the theater. Gavin had given her a key to use during the production in case she needed to let herself into the theater, and she did just that. She made her way to the wardrobe room and found the rack containing their show's costumes. At least, it was supposed to have the costumes. Kaitlyn momentarily panicked until she remembered that they probably hadn't been put away from the cleaners yet. Gavin had a special deal with a local dry cleaner, and every night he would drop the clothes they had worn for that night's rehearsal in a drop box at the cleaners. The cleaners would then deliver them back to the theater by nine the next morning. She checked the hall in the back by the rear entrance door and found what she was looking for there, hanging on a rack in plastic polybags. Grabbing everything off the rack, she made her way to the ladies' dressing room and dropped it all on a chair.

Kaitlyn rifled through the polybags until she found what she was looking for--Josie's business suit. By the time she had done her hair and makeup, she only had twenty minutes before she had to meet Gavin. Her heart leaped into her throat, and she suddenly felt rushed and disorganized. She needed to get dressed. She laid out Josie's white button-down blouse, her navy-blue blazer and skirt, and dark stockings. Making sure she hadn't missed anything, she looked through the bags one more time as a flash of red caught her eye.

*****

I had picked us up some Chinese takeout and waited for Kaitlyn to arrive. At 11:27 I heard her car pull up outside just as I was setting silverware down at the small table just off my kitchen. The doorbell rang and when I opened the door, I saw an excruciatingly gorgeous woman in a business suit. The sight was so incongruous with my expectations that my immediate thought was that I had forgotten about an appointment with one of my lawyers or accountants. But after a brief moment of confusion, I realized that the beautiful redhead standing in front of me was the 18-year-old girl I had been expecting.

Kaitlyn was dressed in a navy-blue jacket and skirt and looked like the consummate business professional. Gone were the dark-rimmed glasses and hoodie. Her usually curly hair had been straightened and was pulled back into a loose ponytail that hung over one shoulder. She wore makeup around her eyes and lips that made her look seven or eight years older. Dark stockings covered her long legs, and she wore smart black heels. A small black purse hung over one shoulder. The overall look was extremely attractive, and I couldn't believe the transformation. I was mesmerized and practically speechless.

"Kaitlyn..." I said dumbfounded.

"Gavin," she responded seriously, acting the professional adult, and holding out her hand.

I took the proffered hand and stepped aside, allowing her entry. Standing there awkwardly for a moment, I finally snapped out of my stupor and led her to the table. I pulled a chair out. As she took her seat, I pushed it in for her, then sat in the chair opposite her.

"I'm amazed," I said.

Her pink, glossy lips turned up into a smile and she said, "I wanted to show you that I'm a good actress. I can play older than my age. And I'm serious about this role."

"I can see that," I said as I swallowed the lump in my throat. I looked at the takeout and suddenly felt like I was out on a fast-food date with a glamorous movie star. "It's just Chinese," I said apologetically.

She gave me a radiant smile and said, "I love Chinese."

I was blown away by just how fucking beautiful this girl was, and I had to remind myself that she was only eighteen. She had created this illusion of sexy, mature elegance, and I had been sucked right into the fantasy.

As we ate, I tried to focus on the task at hand, discussing how much we had to do in the next few days. When I brought up the role of Josie--specifically the subject of sex--her face colored, and she looked down at the remnants of her food.

"Kaitlyn," I said seriously, "You aren't a virgin, are you?"

She bit her lower lip and stared at me. "No," she admitted quietly. "I've had sex."

Something about her answer gave me pause, and I asked, "How many times?"

She held her head up high in a gesture that defied me to discredit her sexual qualifications and said, "Once."

I groaned inwardly as I closed my eyes. She wasn't a virgin, which was a relief, but she was woefully inexperienced.

"Having sex onstage is going to be difficult. Even for me," I told her. "I don't think you are sexually or emotionally ready for something like this."

"I thought you might say something like that," she admitted quietly, looking down at her plate. She stayed like that, and I thought she was going to cry. I cleared my throat and was about to call off the ridiculous idea of going forward with her in this show when she locked eyes with me.

Kaitlyn dabbed her lips with her napkin and set it aside. She stood and took her suit jacket off, exposing the crisp, white shirt underneath, and hung the jacket on the back of the chair. She opened her black purse and pulled out a small external speaker, which she set on the table, plugging it into her phone.

Next, she kicked her black pumps off and stood in her dark, stocking feet as she began to unbutton her blouse. I stared at her with wide eyes and began to object, when she silenced me with a finger pressed against my lips. She finished unbuttoning the shirt and opened it, exposing a tight red semi-transparent bustier with the creamy tops of what had to be D-cup breasts spilling out over the top. My breath caught in my throat, and I immediately felt my dick respond in my pants.

She untucked the shirt from her skirt, slipped it off, and draped it over her jacket on the back of the chair. Then, she released a catch on the side of her skirt, and it came undone. As it fell to the floor, the rest of the ensemble was revealed. Beneath the tight red bustier she wore a matching thong and garter belt, which attached to the tops of her stockings. Recognition flared inside my brain, and I realized she was wearing Josie's outfit from our show.

She turned around, presenting her backside to me. Her ass was round and full, and the thong was completely lost inside the crevice between her pale, freckled ass cheeks. As she bent over to pick up the skirt, the gusset of the thong was exposed, snugged tightly against her intimate flesh. I could see the wrinkled edges of her barely covered asshole under the string of the thong and my cock lurched as it filled with blood.r"

https://www.kevindemulder.be/2005/08/17/bunny/

https://www.kff.org/other/mason-essif-cuba-report/

https://www.kfilmu.net/osobnost/sean-flynn/

https://www.kgportal.ru/anime/elfenlied/

https://www.kh13.com/profile/45308-xion889/content/?page=11

https://www.khbarbladi.com/lien-reg-ma_jiha3_sec2_reg01

https://www.khbarbladi.com/membre-gEoSzNi2z4

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/798607634/human-resources-a-corporate-horror-satire

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pixelscopic/delvers-drop/comments?cursor=2356685

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15301871

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Enki's Puzzle Pt. 02

Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 17